Here is a sneak peak of what
you'll get in this free work shop
- The secret methods that service dog trainers use to housebreak dogs
- So that your dog never has accidents inside your house ever again.
- How service dogs are trained to never bark out of excitement
- Contrary to what many people believe, you CAN’T stop a dog from letting you know that someone has come to your front door – they are simply hard wired for it. Instead, find out the “QUIET WAY” that you can teach your dog so that it still gets to alert you to strangers – without barking even once.
- Why service dogs behave so well when walking on the leash without pulling
- So that you can leash train your dog just like a service dog.
- How service dogs are trained to ALWAYS come when called
- So that your dog too will come back to you the moment you say its name in the dog park or anywhere else (no matter what it might have been doing at that time).
- How the pros train their dogs to stop jumping on people
- So that your dog learns to calmly greet people who come over to your house.
- The secret methods that service dog trainers use to train their dogs to tune out distractions
- So that your dog stays calm and doesn’t react at all when passing by other dogs.
- How service dog trainers train their dogs mainly using body language
- So that you can get your dog’s attention in public situations without having to raise your voice or use verbal commands.
- How service dogs do more than follow commands – they read their human partners in demonstrable and extraordinary ways
- And how your dog can too! Why the training techniques that work on service dogs also work on dog breeds that are typically not thought of as service dogs
Attention Dog Parents...
- Leash Pulling
- Not Coming When Called
- Jumping on People
- Potty Accidents
- Running Out of the Door
- Nipping or Biting
- Getting Too Excited
- Ignoring Commands
If you struggle with any of these issues above...
Then Grabbing Your Seat to The Free Online Training Workshop is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Are You Ready To Training Your Dream Dog
can be time consuming and frustrating at times.
Bringing a new Dog into your home can be an exciting, yet challenging experience. There are so many common pet behaviors that need corrected and require your time and attention. Attempting to correct these behaviors on your own can result in frustration and often times failure.
That’s why we highly recommend the Free Online Training Workshop by Dr. Alexa Diaz, PhD. She has more than 20 years of experience in training service dogs to assist people with physical and mental disabilities. She has also trained rescue dogs to become emotional support dogs for war veterans suffering from PTSD.
Now she is helping Pet partners just like you take control and train the Dog you always dreamed about…
- Develop an amazing bond with your Dog
- Get Insights on Secret Methods Service Dog Trainers Use to Housebreak dogs
- Learn How Service Dog Trainers Use Body Language To Properly Train a dog
Click the button below to grab your free seat for the Highly Recommended K9 Training Institute’s Online Workshop.
This class is 100% free but there are limited spaces available.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Receive weekly newsletter with updates and more !